Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm the worst!

I am the worst blogger! I had every intention to blog every day or at least every couple days.  It has been much longer than that.  I know I don't have many readers but I'm often asked "what happened, is everything ok?" So, in short I will just say nursing school is kicking my butt! I was taking 13 hours this summer which was killing me. 
I hated it and so did Olivia.  My heart would just break every time she cried "Don't do homework, mommy.  Come sit with me pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassee" or "I don't want you to go to school" so I have decided to go part time.  It puts graduation off another year but I don't mind.  I would rather enjoy my life and my family and take a little longer.

So I didn't finish blogging my 30 day challenge but I did complete it.  I lost just over 10 pounds!!! YAY me! I'm going to start "running" again.  I want to find a race but it is so hot.  I may just spend this time training and do a big one in the fall.  I know the super 8 is coming up so maybe I'll do that one again.
I've had a lot of things going on... birthday parties, showers, weddings, playdates, homework, tests, kitchen experiments and more. I'll try to write more often and post pics.
I also have a ton of recipes I've been working on.  I'll post the better ones soon.  If I have any readers left out there, thank you! I hope to be around the blogosphere a lot more now that I have more time.

BTW, we had some pics taken around OU a couple months ago.  The pic on top is one of them.  If you're on FB I'm sure you've seen them.  If not check them out.  The photog's name is Kelly Morris.  I thought she did a really good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment