Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What day is it?

I really thought I would be able to blog everyday when I started my 30 day challenge but, as you may have noticed, I did not.  I guess I really underestimated 3 things.
1.  My ability to procrastinate
2.  The amount of crap interesting things I would have to get to do for school
3.  How much the first one affected the time it took to do the second one
But here I am! I have been working out so I haven't given up on the challenge.  In fact, I have lost 8 pounds so far! (YAY me!!!) I have just been so busy and what little spare time I have I spend with Olivia or watching the DVR after she's gone to bed.  Then, I stay up too late and sleep in when I'm supposed to be at bootcamp at 5:30am.  So then I go at 6:30 7:30, barely make it back in time to get a shower, dry my hair and make my 3 eggs and 2 pieces of toast.  Then I am so rushed that I overfill and overtamp my espresso so my latte is gross.  Then it is off to class- death by powerpoint with no caffeine which makes me cranky.  I think what this really means is- no, not that I should skip the DVR and go to bed earlier. no, not that I should get up the first, or second, or third time my alarm goes off. but that I really want need a superautomatic espresso machine.  So, St Nic... If you're reading this (and I'm sure that you are not) this would make an excellent mother's day gift! And really, it's a gift for you! 1- You drink as many lattes as I do and 2- I won't be so cranky :)

1 comment: