Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 6

Up an at'em! I woke up at 6:30ish today to workout.  I had a fight with my alarm clock but now I feel great!  Well, except that I have had no caffeine this morning. 
We'll see how long this natural high lasts before my caffeine addiction takes over and makes me cranky.  So, day 6...
Workout went well.  I am seeing improvements everyday! I lost a little weight last week but I found it this weekend.  I overindulged a bit.  I had 3 showers to attend, all with delicious food. Plus, I went to the firefighters ball and imbibed more than I should have.  So, like I said before, the number on the scale is not that important but it sure would be nice.  Oh well. 
Today is test day- UGH!!! Hopefully my endorphins kicking in will stimulate my brain and help me remember all this material.  Wish me luck!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment