Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 3

A couple days ago I told everyone my weight.  That was really hard for me to do and honestly, it was kind of humiliating.  The reason I did that was for days like this.  Day 3 was hard.  I went to bed pretty late last night so I slept in this morning and didn't workout.  I decided I would do it while Livie was sleeping but I took a nap with her. Don't judge me- I was SO tired.  We woke up and played outside, went out to Tinker, had dinner, hung out with daddy.  Next thing I know it's bed time and I still hadn't "shredded"  Nic put her to bed and I still didn't do it because I didn't want to be too loud- I think that was my thousandth excuse today.  So, I'm sitting there on the couch playing a game on my phone saying "after this one... No, after this one" Then I thought that I could just do it twice tomorrow. Only, tomorrow I am SUPER busy and will struggle to fit in just one short workout. Finally I get my ass off the couch and just do it.  I'm glad no one was there with me or I would have started whining outloud.  I wanted to quit before I even started... and this is only day 3! What is wrong with me?! I'll tell you what is wrong- I'm out of shape and I have a hard time motivating myself. 
When I want to just sit back and watch whatever is on the DVR, I know I can't.  I told the world (all 12 of my readers) I was going to do something so I better do it.  I completed the workout and noticed that I'm actually improving! So, thank you! I have gotten a lot of support and it keeps me going.  It also lets me know someone is actually reading this thing ;)  and holds me accountable.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! I missed the first few days and had to back read. I'm proud of you! In an earlier post you asked for diet and exercise advice. My favorite diet of all time is the Abs Diet. The food is fabulous and its normal food, not weird stuff you don't have around or can get at a normal grocery store. After I had Claire I lost like 18 pounds in the 6 week start-up thing and I didn't even do good following it. Of course I most of it back. Then workouts... My favorite person is Chalene Johnson from Beachbody. She does Turbo Jam and a few other workouts. MY favorite is Turbo Fire. But Jessica doesn't like her like she likes Jillian, so you might be the same if you like that style. I have been slacking in the workout area and need to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Carissa, for some reason I didn't see your posts on my feed... but I'm proud of you also! I too bought the 30 day shred and I've done it ONCE. Ok, only half because Jameson wouldn't get out from under me. My next excuse was that I didn't have weights or a mat. Well I went out and bought that about 2 weeks ago and it's still in the back of my car! So thank you for re-inspiring me, and I'm going to get back on the band wagon today =) We can keep each other in check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I really appreciate the comments. I really don't feel like working out today but I after I get off the computer that is exactly what I'm going to do!

    ReplyDelete