Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 2

I woke up SO sore today.  Who would have thought that a 20 minute workout would have such an effect?!  It made me want to skip today's workout but that's how it begins.  You skip a little here, skip a little there.  Next thing you know you're fat like me. So, I press on.
Day2 was hard.  I couldn't believe my arms and chest were so sore from 3lb weights.  Then, I remembered ALL the pushups I had to do (struggled through). 
Today was even harder. probably because I was so sore.  I wanted to give up half-way through the 2nd circuit (there are 3) but I just kept going.  I feel a lot better now but my legs are too sore to dance- we dance a lot in our house.   
I know I shouldn't weigh myself everyday but I've already lost a few pounds.  I think it's due to my change in eating/drinking more than the exercise but I'll take it.  I've been drinking tons of water and cutting back on the wine :(  I've cut out my Pepsi altogether, which was pretty difficult.  I have decided my pumpkin spice and chai lattes are OK because I'm not sure I would get enough milk/calcium otherwise. 
Besides, I can't deprive myself of everything. 
I forgot to tell you that I also walked/ran 2 1/2 miles yesterday too.  It wiped me out but I am determined to shed this weight.  I kind of wanted to post before pictures but I am not ready to put my fat body on the internet just yet.  Maybe after I really start to see a difference I will let you compare the pics.  Thanks for all the support, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Cassandra,

    You are AMAZING!! You are so stinkin' brave for just putting everything out there. I hope that you continue to stay motivated. You ROCK! :) I'm kind of comment stalking you, but every post I read, I am just so amazed by you!

    ReplyDelete