Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 11 no pain, no gain

I really couldn't get the motivation to start workout 2 with Jillian today.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe it's because the weather was so nice! or because I had so much schoolwork to do, or I wanted to hang out with Olivia, or...
Well, I have made enough excuses to see where this was headed.  I knew the longer I sat and thought about it, the less likely it was that I would actually do it.  When you work out at home you have all the time in the world.  "I'll do it while she naps." "I'll do it before dinner." "I'll do it before bed."  So, I decided to just get out of the house.  I went to one of those bootcamp classes and let me tell you I thought I was going to die!  I knew I wasn't in great shape but I have been exercising more lately.  I was already getting tired during the warm-up.  Obviously I couldn't keep up with the regulars but I just did my best.  I got the times mixed up so I was very early and hadn't eaten yet. Thank God!!! I would have definitely seen that again.  blagh! I am so glad I went because it just lets me know how much further I need to push myself.  So, I'm going to stop counting the days.  I am going to keep working out with Jillian but whenever I can get away I am going to bootcamp.  That is if I survive :)  I am worn out!  I am ready for bed but my toddler isn't.  What do I do?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment