Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 4

I did not really feel like waking up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to workout but I did.  I have so much going on today! I am co-hosting a bridal shower for my very good friend, Becca today and I am going with Nic to the firefighters' banquet. I've got to pack Livie up for an overnight stay at her Meme's house and somehow squeeze in a few minutes to work on my paper that is due MONDAY. Yikes!!! I better get on the ball. 
So todays workout went well.  I never really want to do it but today it was a bit easier.  I'm even doing better at pushups! I mean, I still stink at it.  I do the girlie ones on my knees but I can do a lot more than I could do just 4 days ago.  This one is short because I have to get going if I expect to get everything done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment