Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I HURT!!!

So, I went back to bootcamp... bad idea! I can't even describe what I am feeling right now.  It's a cross between sheer pain and numbness.  We did something called lungicide.  It's just what it sounds like- siucide by lunges.  OUCH!  Also, it kind of sucked because absolutely everyone in there was thin and beautiful... and totally in shape.   I will say that I am proud of myself for finishing though.  I was panting and groaning just to make it through.  By the end, everyone was cheering me on.  I felt like I was on the biggest loser or something except that I was the only fat one. 
I can hardly feel my legs but when I move, like to stand up, I feel pain.  No pain, no gain, right?  Oh, and my arms... Some of it may be from last night but they hurt too.  Between our lungicides we had to do pushups, which I still suck at.  I can type but it hurts to move the mouse so excuse me if I don't spellcheck.  Is it too early for a nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment