Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CUPCAKES!!!

I have been working out really hard and trying to watch what I eat.  I know, I know... It's good for me but I haven't had a cupcake in weeks! So, I thought I would do a little experimenting in the kitchen. 
These are my ideas:
lemon chiffon
strawberry lemonade
strawberry daiquiri
margarita
mint chocolate chip
and some coffee flavor with a creative name
or I could just keep trying to replicate Cuppies' boom boom pow

I'm not sure where to start.  Which one sounds best to you? After I create my recipe I will need some guinea pigs... um, I mean taste testers.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.. yummy!! I think that strawberry lemonade and mint chocolate chip sound really good! Mint chocolate chip would probably be pretty easy. There are mint flavored chocolate chips that you could use in the cupcake and the frosting.. or you could do a peppermint chocolate chip where it is red/brown vs. green/brown. That would look really cool if you did white chocolate for the frosting and had shavings of peppermint (like candy canes).

    I think I should visit you soon.. and we can brainstorm/cook together. I love your posts. P.S. I think you should get an auto-espresso maker.. you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete