Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's a girl... I think

So, in case you didn't know... We're preggers again and we are having a girl (I think).  We are still going to get a couple more ultrasounds to be sure after what happened with Ethan Olivia.  In the meantime, we have been having trouble thinking of baby girl names we both like that are not already taken.  Some of my favorite names are Sophia, Ava, Abigail, Claire, Ann, Lilly and Emily.  I have a very large family and all of those names are already taken in some form by other beautiful girls in my family.  I do have some others in mind.  Ordinarily I wouldn't tell everyone my names because sometimes people are a little, um, blunt with their opinions and I might end up choosing that name anyway then I'll know they hate it.  I really want some input this time though.  So here are some of my ideas in order of preference.  I really just want a name that is a little unique but doesn't sound made up.  Please let me know what you think (even if you hate it) but be nice please.  Also if you can think of any terrible taunting names or rhymes mean little kids might think of for these names, let me know that too (Like Josie grossy)

         My list:                                                         Nic's list
  1. Eleanor                                                   1.   Madeline
  2. Penelope
  3. Eloise
  4. Avery

3 comments:

  1. SO pumped for you guys!!!! how fun sisters :) well hopefully huh :) my favorites from your lists are: Avery & Madeline, BUT love them all as well!! our name for a girl is Katelyn LuCinda, but lots of people use Katelyn in some shape or form...good luck sister! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not sure what our bundle is yet, we will know soon! Avery is at the top of our list for a girl too! LOVE that name! We will be keeping our name selection a secret until our baby makes it's debut! I wouldn't worry what people think, it's all in what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Madeline!!! Congrats on another princess!! Would you pronounce it Mad-a-line or Mad-a-lyn?

    ReplyDelete